Interested in selling your oil and gas rights? Contact us today for an easy, hassle-free analysis of your mineral rights. Caddo is a premier buyer of oil and gas royalties, mineral rights, overriding interests, and working interests in the United States. Caddo buys mineral rights all over the country, making it easy and convenient to sell mineral rights and royalties no matter where you live. Our buying process is simple and straightforward:
How to Sell Mineral Rights
- Contact Us
Even if you are not entirely sure about selling, we are happy to provide you with a free consultation and evaluation so you can make an informed decision about your mineral rights. To start the discussion, please reach out to us using one of the following methods:
- Phone: Call us toll free at 1-877-620-7717
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact form: Navigate to the Contact page and submit your information
- Receive a Quote
Once we have your initial information, we’ll be in touch to gather any additional information we may need in order to perform a thorough analysis and valuation of the property. Based on our evaluation, we will provide you with a no obligation quote and documentation detailing how we arrived at your property’s valuation.
- Get Paid
If you accept our offer, we can complete all the necessary paperwork and send you the cash within a matter of weeks. We can either send your payment via a direct wire to your bank account or by cashier’s check. We do not use bank drafts.
Should I Sell My Mineral Rights?
If you are wondering if now is the right time to sell, consider the following:
Caddo does not advise on financial decisions, but below are a few of the many reasons why people consider selling their mineral rights or royalty interests:
- Mitigate Risk: The offer we make to purchase your rights guarantees you get paid based on today’s fair valuation of your property. While you could possibly make more money in the long run by holding onto your property, you also run the risk that the value of your mineral rights or royalty interests will dry up.
- Save Time: Once you sell your mineral rights or royalty interests, you no longer have to spend time managing the operators or ensuring receipt of your royalty checks.
- Tax Implications: Talk to your accountant or attorney for a tax perspective to find out if now may be a great time to sell your property.
- Estate Settlement: Consider the ease of distributing cash among property heirs rather than trying to fairly distribute property.
- Lump Sum: The sale of mineral rights provides sellers with a lump sum amount of money in the bank today, rather than an unsteady stream of income in the future.
Remember, there is no obligation by calling for a free assessment of your property’s value. Based upon our valuation, you will be able to make an informed decision about selling.